The Annual Croatian Architects’ Works Exhibition has been held since 1984. This year’s edition was presented in the cellars of Diocletian’s Palace and will visit Rijeka.
Following its premiere in Split in March 2020, the 2019 Annual Croatian Architects’ Works Exhibition toured Zagreb, Šibenik and Zadar before finally arriving in Rijeka, where it will open on Friday, 9 October at 7 pm at Exportdrvo.
A total of 107 works were submitted for the 2019 Annual Croatian Architects’ Works Exhibition and were then shortlisted by the expert jury in each category.
The 2019 Award winners are as follows:
- Radovan Tajder received the Viktor Kovačić Lifetime Achievement Award,
- The Viktor Kovačić Award for the most successful achievement in all areas of architectural creation in 2019 was given to Saša Begović, Marko Dabrović, Tatjana Grozdanić Begović, Silvije Novak and Paula Kukuljica – 3LHD for URANIA in Zagreb,
- The Drago Galić Award for the most successful achievement in residential architecture in 2019 was given to Iva Letilović and Igor Pedišić for the 4 houses for 4 brothers project in Zadar,
- The Bernardo Bernardi Award for the most successful achievement in design and interior design in 2019 was given to Lea Pelivan and Toma Plejić for the White Loft in Zagreb,
- The Neven Šegvić Award for journalistic, critical, scientific, research and theoretical work in the field of architecture in 2019 was given to Ana Dana Beroš, Tomislav Pavelić, Marko Sančanin, Mira Stanić, Evelina Turković, Vesna Vuković and Frane Petar Zovko for the radio show the Reality of Space.
Detailed descriptions of the winning works are available via the link below.