The preconference programme of the International Cultural Relations of the EU – Europe, World, Croatia conference, which discusses the topic of cultural networking and cultural networks, will take place on 28 and 29 May at RiHub.
This two-day programme will enable you to:
- Reflect on, share and critique your experience of cultural networks,taking into account the creative,resource, ethical and policy dimensions
- Consider the power of networks to inspire, include, support, challenge, protect and enable changein and through international relations
- Explore networking as an important 21st centurypracticewhich has important implications for leadership, learning, resilience, networked cultures and your local cultural eco-system
- Better embark on building/supporting the development of new/existing cultural networks (not least through a consideration of what ‘good’ networks look like and some of the pitfalls to avoid)
- Engage in intensive networking with peers and potential international collaborators in the spirit of an emerging community of practice
As a result, you will have new contacts, ideas, insights and an enhanced toolkit for your own engagement with cultural networks, international cultural relations and policy development.
Find more information and sign up link on the official website of the conference.