In the last few years, new scientific and cultural projects, as well as the appointment of Rijeka as European capital of culture in 2020, have created fresh opportunities to engage in communicating local history to a wider public, drawing on visual and multimedia languages, but also digital tools.
Gathering both scholars and practitioners, the panel will explore their past experiences, the challenges encountered in their activity, as well as the prospects for future engagement.
- Tea Perinčić, Senior curator, Maritime and History Museum of the Croatian Littoral, Rijeka
- Kristina Pandža, Expert advisor-Project coordinator and researcher, Centre for Industrial Heritage, University of Rijeka
- Renato Stanković, Project manager, University of Rijeka, DeltaLab
- Brigitte le Normand, Associate professor, University of British Columbia Okanagan
- Ana Ajduković, Project coordinator, Center for Women’s Studies, University of Rijeka
- Vjeran Pavlaković, University of Rijeka